Writing / Media
Selena's experience and success in the women and leadership arena make her a frequent resource for news media. She has been quoted, interviewed, and profiled by CareerBuilder, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, NBC television, and ABC television.
She is a regular commentator on NPR's nationally syndicated 51 Percent and writes a women and leadership column for The Washington Post.
Print & Online
TV & Video
- Women and Networking
- Move Your Job Search Forward
- Building Influence
NAPW in the Studio
- The Next Generation of Women Leaders
- Move up in Your Career & Life
- Engaging Gen Y Women
FutureWeCreate.com (Chapter 5)Â
- How Far Have Women Come?
- Do's and Don'ts of Communicating
- Entering Workforce after Children
Radio & Podcasts